9'2 Performer Tough Tec
When it came time to design a smaller, more compact version of our best-selling 10’6 and 11’6 Performer models we knew we had our work cut out for us.
After many months of development and testing we hit on something special. For novice riders under 150lbs the 9’2 is a stable flat-water cruiser that’s compact and lightweight (23lbs!), making it a breeze to transport, carry and store. For intermediate riders up to 180lbs it’s the perfect surf SUP when you’re ready to move to a shorter more maneuverable board. For larger riders the 9’2 will help take your surfing to new levels. All this in BIC SUP’s legendary ACE-TEC construction for durability AND lightweight performance at a great price.
• Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
• Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
• Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
• Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
• Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns
• Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue