Paint 4'11 CHEATER
Surf all summer, even during blackball, with the Cheater. At 4’11 it slips just under the size limits set by most Southern California beach lifeguards (that more beaches are starting to adopt), so you won’t have to leave it on the beach during “blackball” hours. Good surfers and newbies alike will have fun in the shorebreak on this board.
If you’re looking for a worry-free board that rips, look no further. The PAINT series are perfect first boards to learn on during summer vacation. You’ll be comfortable loaning them to friends to give them a try thanks to a soft, durable finish and ease of use for new surfers. But these are more than just beginner boards, the PAINT series was designed to perform, turning small waves into a rippable skatepark for advanced riders. With a cushy foam deck and POP-colored graphics, PAINT boards ensure you’ll have a comfortable ride and maximum fun this summer.
PAINT boards are designed to color your waves for many summers to come by using the highest quality materials throughout. Comfort, safety and durability are a key focus:
- EPS Core with molded in wood or composite stringers (depending on size)
- 2x 6oz full layer deck and bottom for exceptional durability.
- Full layer IXPE deck and rails for optimal comfort and safety.
- Full layer, hard slick skin bottom for maximum glide and performance.
- Soft fins for added safety.