Style Wave Pro, free shipping!!
STYLE WAVE PRO
We still consider this line the most versatile shape on the market for freeriders looking to approach waves and jumps.
- The full, flat oriented rockerline in the tail section offers immediate acceleration and glide with an unbelievable top speed.
- A medium wide and balanced outline and a V double concave hull and an all-new rails shape have been designed for the feeling and manoeuvrability of a wave board, whilst staying very stable under the feet. This is achieved by shifting the maximum width forward for a better ride in the waves combined with rails that have more volume further forward for added buoyancy in non-wave conditions.
- Construction : A PVC double sandwich, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a full carbon/Innegra deck layup giving the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength and durability.
- Convertible fin set up on the two small sizes, the 86 and 95, for all-around wave usage or for freewave bump and jump sessions!
- High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape
- 15kg/m3 EPS core
- Full PVC performance sandwich construction (3mm deck / 5mm bottom)
- Double PVC sandwich in the most stressed areas for excellent compression strength
- Full carbon/innegra deck + T700 carbon biax step area layup for maximum durability and strength, especially from landing hard jumps.
- Full 160 S-glass bottom layup - for the correct flex during hard turns and hard landings
- Thruster fin set up on 86,95 and 104 Lt. sizes
- Single Powerbox finbox on 113 Lt. size to hold bigger Freewave fins
- Dual density footpads with shock absorbers
- New MFC Freewave fin set